Pages

Friday, June 27, 2008

Millie and Luc

Liam and Jen
Luc and Millie hanging out
We're lucky that we have neighbors such as Millie and Luc, they are both such sweet kids! And as a bonus, their moms are really cool too!
Liam's napping has been up in the air lately - depending on when he wakes up in the morning he'll need either one or two naps during the day. This forces me to be quite flexible when it comes to planning our days. Also, he's been uncharacteristically cranky at 4.45 every day, but now I've discovered that he's starving at that time regardless of when he had his last snack. I presume that it's because 5 p.m has been his suppertime since he was 4 months old.

Liam has been walking a lot lately, he's starting to really master the skill now and just takes off on his own. Also, he has learned to pat Harry nicely (he looks at me at the same time to make sure I'm noticing how good he is).

No comments:

Post a Comment