Pages

Friday, May 1, 2009

Morfar is here!

Liam trying to get morfar with the hose



We have some good news to share - Liam is going to have a sibling! I'm currently about 14 weeks pregnant. Last week, however, we had a scare when I suddently began gushing blood. Luckily, the baby is doing great but I have a hematoma that caused a little piece of the placenta to break loose. Just like my last pregnancy, the placenta is lowlying and that can cause some problems with bleeding (last pregnancy I had placenta previa which I luckily don't have this time).

I'm grateful and thrilled that my dad offered to come over and babysit Liam for 4 weeks as I'm on strict bedrest. As a bonus, my dad is awesome with Liam. They are having a great time and it makes my life so much easier!

No comments:

Post a Comment