Pages

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Philip's 1st birthday!

This has been an eventful week! The most important occasion was that Philip turned one! He had a big birthday party with his dad's family visiting from NJ. They were all very nice. Philip, Liam and Doug had a blast as usual and they all did great considering there were a bunch of people there.

Earlier in the week, Liam was sick with a cold. I think his stuffiness was the reason he stopped nursing cold turkey on me. Ouch! I had planned a weaning process but in a sense it was easier this way. But definitely more painful. I'll just leave it at that. As a consequence, Liam also falls asleep on his own. Well, there's still some snuggling involved but that is the highlight of my day so we'll keep that part. Such a big boy.

The birthday boy!
Mommy helped blow out the candle
A new music trio

No comments:

Post a Comment