Pages

Monday, August 18, 2008

This weekend we had two parties! On Saturday, we had one for Liam and his friends and a barbecue on Sunday. We had such a good time and Liam got many nice gifts. On Saturday, Liam's friends Luc, Philip and big boy Caden came over, and their parents too of course. Liam is lucky that he have such wonderful friends already. Luc and Philip are both such nice guys, and so is Caden!

During his first 10 months or so, Liam preferred to be close to me or in my arms. Now, he's really enjoying socializing (after he gets some time to warm up he goes up to people and ask them to pick him up) and daddy is the big hero. I'm happy he's found his confidence and I'm very proud of him.

In other news, we're waiting to see what tropical storm Fay is up to. We might get pretty rough winds here tonight. I'm not worried about it but I hope we don't lose power because it really sucks to not have AC.




No comments:

Post a Comment